The NAIC in-person meeting in Phoenix has been canceled. The NAIC will hold the Spring National Meeting in a virtual-only format. A revised schedule with dates, times and call-in numbers will be available on Naic.org next week. Below is a high-level overview of the tentative schedule, which is still subject to change.
- The public portion of the NAIC’s special session on state responses to COVID-19 will be held on March 20, 2020, starting at 11 AM ET via virtual meeting.
- Working groups, subgroups and other meetings will be held via conference calls March 16-31, 2020.
- Task force meetings will be held via conference calls April 1-10, 2020.
- Executive Committee and letter committees will be held via conference calls the week of April 13, 2020.
- EX/Plenary will meet via public conference call on April 20, 2020.
Saturday, March 21 – Tuesday, March 24, 2020
NAIC Conference Website